News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Water Pipe Clamps

Started by Chris Canning, November 25, 2019, 07:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

My Tiger has stood for a few weeks and is starting to leek water from a couple of joints as it's knocking on 19 years old and no doubt the warranty has just run out....at long last it is possible to buy a complete of water pipes.

What did any of guy use for pipe clamps/Jubilee clips the originals,new originals or what ever came to hand.

HockleyBoy

Have only ever replaced one pipe on my girlies and I stuck with good old fashioned jubilee clips
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Ossian

When I got the silicone hose set, I took the opportunity to replace all the jubliee clips with all-stainless T-bolt clips

Much nicer, stronger, and easier to keep clean than jubilees.
The W4 versions weren't expensive on ebay

Chris Canning

Cheers gents another job to be done this winter.... although i'm Looking forward to it after 3 weeks decorating....

Tiger-G

Safe Riding.

Regards,
Graeme.

Timbox2

Have to say that although they need a special set of pliers I really liked the "Constant Tension" hose clips that the Tiger Sport had. You cant overtighten them and if the hose expands and gives they compensate.

2016 Tiger Sport

Chris Canning