News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Ponderosa North Wales

Started by Chris Canning, December 23, 2019, 05:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Our Christmas ritual some suffering to start with climbing/walking up the hill opposite the café and stuffing ourselves with Christmas dinner after.

Pocket full of treats always works wonder  :icon_biggrin:

London_Phil

Is that a Ruff running Triple.........

Sorry, I'll get my coat...

Chris Canning

Tiger-G

Looks like a nice day for it......bet it was freeeezin' !!  Good to get out and get some fresh air into the lungs   :icon_wink:
Safe Riding.

Regards,
Graeme.

Chris Canning

It doesn't look much but it's a serious hike up to the top a proper lung buster or maybe it's  'The older you get the steeper things become'  :icon_lol:

Timbox2

Reckon I'd be carrying one of ours :icon_lol:
2016 Tiger Sport

tonytiger

Chris Canning

If you look for 'Horseshoe Pass' just north of Llangollen it's a great part of the world infested with the dreaded speed camera van even a couple of days before Christmas as soon as we crossed into Wales saw one within half a mile..... I guess someone has to pay for the free prescriptions they have  :icon_lol:

tonytiger

Chris Canning

What's that camera's or prescribtions  :icon_biggrin: