News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Has anyone been in touch with Mustang?

Started by ssevy, May 23, 2020, 05:47:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssevy

I was chasing the New Hampshire tag the other day and swung by his house, but nobody was home. I dropped him a pm, but haven't heard back, and it looks like his last post was in February? Hope everything is okay with him!
I may not be big, but I'm slow.

Beernard

Hi SSevy.
Bit of a worry. A man who has given so much to so many. I'm across the globe, but I truly hope Mustang is OK.
All the best,
Ripper, woke up again.

London_Phil

He was still active on the Forum in early Feb, so hopefully just self isolating.

Chris Canning

Let's hope so but we sure are living in strange times.

ssevy

The cell number I have for him is no longer in service. I'm worried that something has happened, as I know if something happened to me, none of my family would think about coming here to post the news.
Fingers crossed that they are at his VT camp and off the grid for a bit, and nothing more serious.

ssevy

Nick Calne

That's terrible news. The article is blocked in EU countries owing to GPDR.

Can you provide some details in the obituary please?
Such a knowledgeable and helpful person.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

London_Phil

Kenneth George Nadon 1954
Posted on February 18, 2020 by dany
Obituary Franklin Kenneth George Nadon Kenneth G. Nadon, 65, a resident of Franklin for over 40 years died, unexpectedly, Saturday, February 15, 2020 at the Concord Hospital, Concord, NH with his wife Laura at his side. Ken was born in Waltham, Massachusetts, October 5, 1954. Kenneth was a graduate of high school in Goose Bay, Labrador. Kenny, as most friends knew him, was retired from New Hampshire Ball Bearing in Laconia, working in maintenance for over 23 years. He was known to be a Jack of all Trades and had a passion for motor cycles and being on the open road. Kenny was an avid gun collector with a love for photography. He was a long time member of the Pemigewasset Valley Fish and Game Club in Holderness, NH and presently a member of the Franklin Lodge of Elks. BPOE, #1280. Ken was predeceased by his mother Margaret in 2007. He leaves, His father George L. Nadon Jr. of Franklin. His wife of 29 years , Laura D. Nadon of Franklin Daughter: Amy L. Duclos and husband Joseph of Spartanburg, SC Son: Randy E. Nadon and wife Darlena of Franklin Six grandchildren whom Ken was so proud of. Brothers, James A. Nadon of Franklin and Leslie S. Nadon of Cheyenne, WY And of course his dog, Lily A funeral service will be held at 1:00 PM, Saturday, February 22, 2020 at the William F. Smart Sr. Memorial Home, Franklin-Tilton Road, (584 West Main St.) in Tilton, NH. Following the funeral, Ken's family would like to invite everyone to a time of celebration of his life, at the Elks Lodge #1280, 125 South Main Street, Franklin, New Hampshire. Spring burial will be held at Franklin cemetery at a later date. Ken's family has requested to omit flowers and those who wish, may make memorial contributions in Ken's name to the New Hampshire Humane Society, P. O. Box 572, Laconia, NH 03247. To send flowers to Kenneth's family, please visit our floral section.

JoeDirt

There was a picture on website as well... we all knew him as Mustang.