News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Website is being wonky?

Started by ssevy, June 08, 2020, 05:29:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssevy

I have to relog in at random times, and some of the links in the how to bring me back to a new tab and log in screen?
Also, was Mustang the guy who took care of the server for the site? Does anyone know if the site maintenance, etc., is all set?
I may not be big, but I'm slow.

Nick Calne

It is being wonky.
No reply from abruzzi.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Lee337

I hope it doesn't fall over, it's a valuable resource for all Tigers.
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Sidk

is it just me or is anyone else noticing the change in the URL
tigertriple.xy.cx ??

Lee337

It's not just you. the shortcut to here on my desktop is tigertriple.com which takes me to the front page but not logged in. If I click on any link to a section of the site, it changes to xy.cx and I'm logged in.

I've also just noticed my browser is saying the site is not secure, which I hadn't noticed before.
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Sidk

Quote from: Lee337 on June 15, 2020, 12:45:07 PM
I've also just noticed my browser is saying the site is not secure, which I hadn't noticed before.

Looks like ssl isnt set up for the new domain xy.cx
weird..