News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Logging In

Started by Chris Canning, August 02, 2020, 09:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

36 attempts to login......

London_Phil

Are you using the latest web address?

http://tigertriple.xy.cx

The old address has some kind of authentication issue.

Probably delete any bookmarks and try again.

Tiger-G

Hi Chris,

I don't know if you're logging in on a home computer, but if you are, this works for me from the home screen:

Click on "Log-In"
Click back to "Home"

And that's it for me, it logs on  :^_^
Safe Riding.

Regards,
Graeme.

Chris Canning

I'll try it...this time I got in as guest  :icon_biggrin:

Lee337

Bee having this issue for a while, I just click on the 'house' icon to the left of the screen, just above the news banner and that seems to work for me.
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Tiger-G

Quote from: Lee337 on September 14, 2020, 01:58:44 PM
Bee having this issue for a while, I just click on the 'house' icon to the left of the screen, just above the news banner and that seems to work for me.

Yep......that works for me too. Thanks  :icon_wink:
Safe Riding.

Regards,
Graeme.

Chris Canning

Well looks like the site has resurfaced....still got the old 955 at the back of the garage 20 years next April  :icon_eek:

HockleyBoy

05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: Chris Canning on November 23, 2020, 09:50:18 PM
Well looks like the site has resurfaced....still got the old 955 at the back of the garage 20 years next April  :icon_eek:

I'm trying to log in at least once a week and keep things ticking along Chris. Last visit I found a whole load of posts I'd not seen before so went through and answered all as best I could.  I noticed that VABird has been doing some serious weeding too.  He's been through the forum deleting everything old that has no replies, which I think is fair. 

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...