News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

pics of munero tre (triumph sport)

Started by cagi, July 26, 2005, 06:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cagi

hi everyone i found a pic that i scanned into my pc a year or so ago.

from MCN it shows details of italian importers numero tre the main pic is the italian triumph but take a close look at the green tiger below, wheels swing arm forks all from a 955i .

when will they make it? never probably so i have decided to convert my old steamer

i'm just looking for a siutible doner bike a sprint ST me thinks will do the trick

Brock

When I was on a factory tour last year I asked the tech/guide whether the swing arm off a Sprint ST would go on a Tiger. He said officially no, but unofficially it would, with a lot of juggling with spacers.

Good luck...be sure to keep this site posted!

(But choose some decent colours if it works!)
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

cagi

thanks alot chriss that's really helpfull to know that it does fit and i think ive nearly got the doner bike so i will you all posted

chears!!

robbo

Has anyone heard any news reference a new Tiger model for 2006.? Im thinking of changing the old girl but donÌt want to rush out and buy something only to find out I could have had a new Tiger if I had waited a little longer.

DonÌt get me wrong I love the tiger itÌs the best all round bike I have ever had. The trouble is its fantastic at long distance and two up touring but thatÌs only two or three times a year, the rest of the time its Sunday blasts and the old girl is just starting to feel a bit big and heavy.

Allan
best Regards

Robbo

Brock

I reckon there may be something in the next couple of years...it's just a feeling I've got in me water. My old bird's staying put for now...there's nothing else out there to blow my skirt up anyway at the moment.
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

robbo

Hi Chris,

Well I seem to be having the same problem. I like the look of sports bikes but they donÌt like me, I can only sit on one for about half an hour, great fun but no good for the long hauls. I do like the big retroÌs like the xjr1300, gsx1400 and the new Honda CD1300 but those types of bike need a lot of looking after and I have my doubts as to how they would stand up to any winter running.

Looks like I may have wait a while and see what comes along.

Robbo
best Regards

Robbo