News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

How much

Started by martingilly, July 29, 2005, 03:33:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

martingilly

will an adjustable shock cost me?I'd like to lower my Tiger an inch if possible without spending a load.

Just picked up a 2005 from Oklahoma City that I stole on Ebay for $7,350 just rode it back to San Diego... awsome bike. Did over 600 miles on Tuesday most of it well over a 100 mph. Hit 130 at one point, but to get there from 125 took some time. How much difference does the after market pipe make, and what does it cost????

Cheers,

Martin

holland1

I would recommend the Triumph sport exhaust available for the tiger. It adds approx 3hp but more important it adds to the joy of riding by talking to you on the way!  :D great sound!!

For speed:  my speedometer goes up to 220km/u  and thats exactly what I can reach.  From 200 up it goes a bit slow but up to 200km/u its great. I guess thats about 125 mph so thats normal

have fun
gas is alles