Author Topic: Old Brochures  (Read 49 times)

May 04, 2021, 06:16:33 PM on

Offline The Midnight Rambler (OP)

• Cool Cats
  • Tomcat
  • Activity Meter:
    0%
I found some old Triumph brochures during a recent clear out. There are two big brochures which date from 93 and 94 I think. the latter one has a bit of spilt tea damage but the pictures are good. The 2005 one is smaller, with less photos.
Seems a shame to bin them, so P.M. me if you want one, I only want the postage covered but being a lazy sod I haven't checked to see how much it would be. And in any case no one might want them!
I tried to upload pictures but it wont let me for "security reasons" so if someone can tell me what I am doing wrong I will post them up.
Cheers
Ian
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson

May 07, 2021, 11:16:14 PMReply #1 on

Offline ghulst

• Administrator
  • Cheetah
  • Activity Meter:
    10.89%
  • Roar!
    • arnehulstein.nl
  • Bike model currently owned: BMW R1200GS
If the old Tiger is in there, I'd be interested to have them. If you are willing to ship to the EU. ;)
BMW R 1200 GS 2010 and a 1994 Ducati 600 SuperSport. - Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

May 08, 2021, 10:51:50 AMReply #2 on

Offline The Midnight Rambler (OP)

• Cool Cats
  • Tomcat
  • Activity Meter:
    0%
Sorry folks, all gone.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal