News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Adam Bell passed away today

Started by Moto_race, August 09, 2005, 12:07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moto_race

Everyone - Adam was a freind of mine whom I met through the local Triumph group - NTSR.

Adam was kind enough to do a review of the new Michelin front that came out for the Tiger. You can see that review farther down this page.

He was in a serious accident in CT yesterday in which an 87 year old woman in her Volvo made a left turn in front of him while riding his Daytona.

He never even had time to brake.

He was life-flighted to Hartford and stabilized but had a massive stroke today and passed away at noon, August 8th.

He leaves behind his wife Annie.

Services will be on Cape Cod.

Adam was a great guy, easy to deal with and had that wonderful dry Brit humor.

I will miss him very much.

If you have any questions, please feel free to mail me  - mailto:dave@motorace.com">dave@motorace.com

Thanks

barjan

Damn,

I was just about to post a get well soon in the other tread.

A lot of strenght to the ones left behind, ofcourse especially his wife.

I'm sitting quiet behind the screen, don't know what to type.......

Zsolt

I am also speachless.

I just signed up to this board last night, and I was reading his review maybe a couple of hours ago. I am deeply sorry to hear this. There are just simply no words to express such terrible loss.

Zsolt

looch

This is terrible news. I laughed out loud reading his Minuteman 1000 report.

My deepest sympathies to his friends and family.
Looch

Mudhen

God speed Adam.

My deepest sympathies to his family.

\'96 Steamer

davensocal

I am completely shocked.  

Please let me know if there is anything I could possibly do for the family.  If you would be so kind as to let us know the location of the funeral, I would love to send flowers, or contribute to an organization on Adam's behalf (as per the family's wishes).  

My prayers are with Adam and his wife...

BigDave

Very sad indeed.  R.I.P. Adam.  :cry:

Aussie Tiger

Very sad news.  My sympathies go out to his family. (Matt 5:28, Rev 21:4) He will be missed.
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

Never regret growing old...Its a privilege not afforded to many!

Brock

I'm struggling to find words. Just pass on sincerest condolences to Adam's family.
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

spanky

Gods Speed,  God Bless,

Where he's riding now is a whole lot safer.

Prayers out to his family and friends.
Happy trails to you

Honda Magna, Yamaha SR 600 thumper, and impatiently Waiting for delivery of My 2006 Caspian blue Cat..

SIBBO

This kind of sad incident really brings home the dangers of our chosen pleasure, and its always some other idiot who was most probably too old to safely be on the road !!!.    Sleep well brother

zombie

I'm at a complete loss right now and am crushed at Adam's passing.

Dick Boyer

Ride your Triumph into the sun.

greg

I don't know what to say that would make a difference to the family, this was a shocking incident.
2004 Girly.

Howlin

I talked with Adam when he was selling his Vario screen and bought it fron him.He struck me as a very likable guy and loved his Triumphs.
God speed Adam.
We all see it everytime we ride or drive,elderly people that should not be behind the wheel.Pass the vision test and they reissue a new lic.
What a waste. :?(