News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Well, shit....

Started by Aeschere, September 07, 2023, 09:14:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeschere

How is your day going?

On the plus side, I get to choose a new set. The current set is 2.5 years old. I have driven way to little during that time but it might be good to just replace them as a set.
Currently running the Bridgestone Battlax A41 both front and back but open to suggestions. I mainly drive on the road but I am tempted to give offroad riding a shot someday.

What are your running?

gcloys

I'm frugal, so that would be a new tube and maybe a plug to stop water ingress. I run Shinko 705's and they work well for gravel. 

London_Phil

I have Michelin Anakee adventures on my 800xc.
90/10 road biased really.
Mines a Pavement Princess, but can just do a gravel Rd.
Limited by me more than the tyres..
Look the part too.

Aeschere

It looks like the hole is quite small and I have just ordered a new inner tube. I will see if I need to so something about the hole in de outer tyre but for now I will just give the new inner tube a try.

If needed, I can always order new tyres later.

Nick Calne

I have metzler tourance next 2's best for the steamer.  I use it purely on road though.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?