News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Eliminating hanglebar buzz?

Started by apache, August 15, 2005, 07:13:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apache

Anyone have any remedies for lowering or eliminating the 65/75 mph buzz on my 97. Its not bad but Ive had multiple hand injuries and surgeries and the left falls asleep pretty easy. Ive considered the bar snake but dont know if the threaded inserts for the stock end caps come out, or.... the end caps they sell that are supposed to help the buzz. Im not wild about a 2" long 1/2 lb steel blob hanging out the ends but if the work????

smartin

I tryed a set of Grip Puppies from California Sport Touring (www.casporttouring.com) that was the best $7.50 I have spent on my '98.  Free shipping too.  I would have inserted the link if I was smart enough to figure out how to do it![/url]