News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

885 Balance Shaft Crinkle Washer

Started by fishnbiker, February 23, 2024, 01:46:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishnbiker

I am in need of a new 885 Balance Shaft Crinkle Washer, Triumph part #355200-T0301. A #3500016-T0301 circlip would likely be a good idea to have as well. You cannot see attachments on this board. It is used to minimize end play on the balance shaft. This old engine is getting noisy again & I am looking at replacement for the fourth time since 1997. Parts # 11 & 12 on the fiche.

Apparently in Canada this is now an open ended back order item. Any suggestions from the collective here? Can an old one be rejuvenated?

Thanks, Ken/Fishnbiker
Ken/Fishnbiker
& Felix, blue 95 Tiger, & Buzz, 08 blue Suzuki DR 650 SE, & Mini-D, 97 white Suzuki DR 350 SE

London_Phil

I'm happy to get them in the UK, if available, and ship to you. PM me..
Quick search however shows as NLA, and I can't see any available, sadly.

London_Phil

Lee337

No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

fishnbiker

Quote from: London_Phil on February 23, 2024, 10:08:27 AMAvailable in US, but NLA from Triumph
https://www.ebay.com/itm/114873326765

Thanks for the hint, but that is only the circlip. It's the crinkle/wave washer I need. It cuts down on noise from the balance end play. I may talk with a machinist friend once his winter suntanning is done.
Ken/Fishnbiker
& Felix, blue 95 Tiger, & Buzz, 08 blue Suzuki DR 650 SE, & Mini-D, 97 white Suzuki DR 350 SE

fishnbiker

Quote from: London_Phil on February 23, 2024, 10:04:01 AMI'm happy to get them in the UK, if available, and ship to you. PM me..
Quick search however shows as NLA, and I can't see any available, sadly.

Interested! I can't find them through Triumph Canada, or so other jurisdictions may be my way forward. Could you ask for 3 if able to find them? I wear them out at about 40 thousand Km each & then the engine just gets a little too much sounding like the farm implement tractor it has always been associated with. 

Pricing & a quote on reshipping to V9H 1V2, Canada would be wonderful.

Thanks, Ken/Fishnbiker
Fishnbiker@yahoo.ca
Ken/Fishnbiker

London_Phil

Quote from: fishnbiker on March 02, 2024, 02:42:33 AMInterested! I can't find them through Triumph Canada, or so other jurisdictions may be my way forward. Could you ask for 3 if able to find them? I wear them out at about 40 thousand Km each & then the engine just gets a little too much sounding like the farm implement tractor it has always been associated with. 

Pricing & a quote on reshipping to V9H 1V2, Canada would be wonderful.

Thanks, Ken/Fishnbiker
Fishnbiker@yahoo.ca

I'll see what's about, and let you know..

fishnbiker

Ken/Fishnbiker