News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Looking for Triumph bags and hardware

Started by NortonCharlie, August 22, 2005, 05:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NortonCharlie

Looking for stock Triumph Bags (side bags) and mounting hardware for my 01 Roulette Green Tiger.  I would like either matching Green, Black or BRG, but would consider any color.  I have a Givi wing rack and bags now but it looks like the Trimph bags would save me over 8 inches in width.

BTW, I'm in the middle of the USA

Thanks Charlie
01 Dew Green 955i Tiger

02 Sprint RS

74 Norton 850 Commando

UKPaul

There's a new Silver set currently on eBay Minnesota

Item number: 4570830202.

Good luck!

NortonCharlie

I saw those, no hardware though.  I'll have to see if that can be ordered seperatly and what it cost.  Thanks for the heads up.
01 Dew Green 955i Tiger

02 Sprint RS

74 Norton 850 Commando

davensocal

I had previously tried to get just the mounting hardware from Triumph.  It was very expensive ($600-$700 USD).  

I had to go directly to Triumph USA to get part numbers and price quotes.  

Good Luck, I hope it works out for you..  

FWIW- there seems to be more and more sets of stock luggage coming on the market as the new bikes include the bags as stock.  Be patient and I bet you can find a whole set, but probably not in your color.  You may even want to hit all the boards and see if someone would trade towards the Givi setup...

Speed3guy

I have some Orange ones that I would be willing to sell with the hardware.  I'd like to get about $700.00 for them.  I realize that's high, but it's still $330 less than getting them from Triumph.  They're almost new, the right one has some barely visible scratches on the forward, top, corner from a boot heel.  PM me if you're interested.

davensocal

There is a set on Ebay right now, I think they are BRG..  

Watchout, they don't have any mounting hardware..

NortonCharlie

QuoteWatchout, they don't have any mounting hardware..

And I checked with the dealer and the mounting kit is over $400.00.
01 Dew Green 955i Tiger

02 Sprint RS

74 Norton 850 Commando

davensocal

It looks like the set on Ebay still shows no interest..  You may want to cal the gentlemen (his number is listed) and let him know why you are not bidding..  

You also may want to check with Wildekurt, he had a set for sale earlier.  Let me know if you can't get  a hold of him, I might have a way to reach him

patsy mack

Charlie,

I have a set in roulette green.Only 3000miles.I'm interested in selling.

Would include mounting brackets.

Patsy

patsy mack

Charlie,

I have a set in roulette green.Only 3000miles.I'm interested in selling.

Would include mounting brackets.

Patsy

NortonCharlie

Patsy

Roulette green actually matches my bike.  How much would you like to get for them and are you in the States?

You cam PM me if you like

Charlie
01 Dew Green 955i Tiger

02 Sprint RS

74 Norton 850 Commando