News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2001 Tiger for sale, on ebay now! (again)

Started by snopro67, August 29, 2005, 05:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snopro67

2001 Triumph Tiger 955i & panniers & top box no reserve

Back on ebay again, no reserve this time!

Item # 4571954439

2001 Triumph Tiger up for bid

Excellent condition.

No Reserve!!!

I am the 2nd owner. I bought it 3 years ago with 8700 miles on it. I used it mainly for commuting to work. I also went on a couple of trips to North Carolina.

Black with Triumph side panniers and top box. Has the large Cee Baileys windshield and headlight guards. (tall Triumph windshield included) Center stand is included, an option on this bike even now. Engine is a 955cc Fuel injected triple and always starts reliable even in cold weather. You can go to the Triumph web site for more details. http://www.triumph.co.uk/usa/

While your on the Triumph web site check out the prices on the accessories and you can see what my bike has to offer. the 2005 model is improved slightly from the 2001 model but very little has changed. Main changes are the suspension is stiffer, slightly different frame geometry and it has cast wheels. I think they retail for 10,499.00 without the top box, center stand, high windshield, performance exhaust, heated grips; my reserve is much less.

Tires: Front is new 2 weeks ago, Rear is approx. 50% left, New battery bought at Triumph dealer this spring

Accessories:Triumph off-road exhaust is mounted with proper ECU tune (sounds sweet!)

Stock exhaust is included.

heated grips installed (bought from Aerostitch catalog)

accessory 12V outlet under seat (for portable GPS or cell phone charger) Original equipment handguards not shown in pictures are included.

Well documented maintenance spreadsheet which I can email to you; MSWorks spreadsheet.

Only reason for sale, is that I am looking for newer Honda VFR or similar sport tourer.

I can work with the person who wins this auction on shipping, but I do not work for free. If you cannot pick this bike up in person, you must email me first to discuss possible shipping/delivery.

"Want it now" person in Kansas, please contact me, I can help with shipping/delivery.

Please email if any questions.

Zero feed back ebayers please email prior to bidding.