News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

FS: qty 2 Caberg Justissimo helmets

Started by davensocal, September 13, 2005, 09:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davensocal

I recently bought 2 Caberg Justissimo helmets, they are both large size, metallic black.  

They are nice helmets, but I am not sure if I like the fit of them.  I have arranged to send them back for a refund minus restocking and shipping charges.  

Before I send them back, is anyone interested in them?  

One has never been opened, the other was opened and put on by me.  I wore it for a matter of minutes, and then repackaged it.  

I have original invoice, etc for these helmets.  

I would prefer to handle this locally only, as I have a very limited time before the RMA number will "expire".  

I am not sure on the pricing..  I would have to investigate the restocking charges, shipping, etc..  I would expect somewhere around $225 a piece.  I believe Retail is $300 each.

Limited time offer..  I would call it "one day" only as I will be out of town next week..

Email is mailto:coronabeltdrive@sbcglobal.net">coronabeltdrive@sbcglobal.net

Thanks!

davensocal

PS- I will be in Dallas TX next week, hand carrying might be an option as well

:)

klingklang

I own a Caberg Justissimo and those are the best helmet I got so far. Best than my previous shoei.