News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Free RAT Membership

Started by swtigeruk, September 23, 2005, 12:18:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

swtigeruk

As from now membership to the Riders Association of Triumph is FREE OF CHARGE.

This offer is available to all owners of Hinckley Triumphs.

If you know anyone with a Hinckley Triumph who is not a current member please send you local RAT Pack Leader their full name address and bike owned and they will get them set up free until the end of the year. This is just a temporary method of setting them up, from December they will need to go online to set up the free membership.

Best regards

Simon

RAT Pack Leader for Jack Lilley Triumph
Best Regards

Simon

53 Tiger 955i

Hardboiledone

Thanks for the info-

I just paid the membership fee 2 weeks ago.    :(

Blake
...(the noise) suddenly turned into Tigger; a Friendly Tigger, a Grand Tigger, a Large and Helpful Tigger, a Tigger who bounced, if he bounced at all, in just the beautiful way a Tigger ought to bounce.    A.A. Milne

djr

Is there an online link just now for this?

swtigeruk

The online link won't be available until December

Simon
Best Regards

Simon

53 Tiger 955i

djr

waltconrad

I got my free membership today.it must be automatic when you buy a tiger now because i didn't send for it. What did it cost before and what are the benifits of the membership? So far Triumph seems to be a company that gives a $hite about their  customers. Kawasaki customer service  gave me the run around and brush off . Ive got a dead 2001 Kawi w650  on the porch that could not be fixed after 3 years of triing.
"Love means never having to say your sorry." Richard M. Nixon.

djr

It was always free when you bought a new bike and was usually automatic provided your dealer sent the relevant paperwork in on your behalf.

Sofalofa2005

Is it only for people buying a new bike? I pick mine up tomorrow but it's five months old? From a Triumph dealer though