News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger and Me at El dorado dry lake

Started by waltconrad, October 15, 2005, 06:27:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

waltconrad

"Love means never having to say your sorry." Richard M. Nixon.

wonko the sane

Someone with my sense of fashion!

Is that a free-flight model airplane on the ground behind the bike?  Who's the guy ducking behind the table? Maybe he felt he wasn't stylish enough. :roll:
The world is a book, and those who don\'t travel, read only a page.

St. Augustine

waltconrad

It's A big SAM champs  freeflight contest ,that's my Dad ducking down into his tool box.There were some people from the UK,Italy and Germany there. My Dad won 2  1st place's Beating out the guy's in overalls,and they were the one's to beat. My yellow aerostich can almost be seen in the background.It makes me look like a trash collector from Chernoble. My Dad's Buddy wrecked his 20 year old Kawasaki mini bike twice chasing a plane .There are big holes and trenches in the lake and looking up while riding is not a good thing.
"Love means never having to say your sorry." Richard M. Nixon.