News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2006 Tiger Ride-In

Started by TigerTrax, October 29, 2005, 05:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerTrax

Final plans have not been made but a decision is soon in coming.

I do know we will have 100 Tigers in 2006 !!

TELL me where you would like to see the Ride-In held in 2006.

And would you attend?
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

NortonCharlie

I was thinking Jasper again, and yes I am attending.  I am willing to try someplace else, but Jasper is almost becoming a tradition.  You know the Dragon Raid at the Dragon, Tiger ride in Jasper.
01 Dew Green 955i Tiger

02 Sprint RS

74 Norton 850 Commando

Dirtdog

What state is Jasper in?

Patrick the Scot

Quote from: "Dirtdog"What state is Jasper in?

Exactly.

How about Durango, Colorado. Or maybe Salida, Colorado. Or Tres Ritas, New Mexico.

Really, Have a look at Durango.  Not sure where you are coming from but Durango has a lot to offer.  It is the anchor of the San Juan mountains in southwest Colorado, and it is an excellent small city to base out of for day trips of all types.
"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Texas Tech Red Raiders - 2008 BIG IIX NCAAF CHAMPS

Dirtdog

There is a Jasper AL right down the road from me. Being in B'ham AL, that save me from having to put up the tent.......... :D

TigerTrax

The Tiger Ride-In has met for the past 2 years in Jasper, ARKANSAS.

It is a terrific location and has a lot to offer. The townsfolks and Chamber have been grand hosts. The roads are twisty; Plenty of sightseeing; And the food will make you look like a Gold Wing 'Daddy' in a week!

But keep bringing some ideas, time is a wasting.
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

speedjunkie

Jasper, AR is ok with me.  Although, anyplace has got to be better than the roads around here!  Seriously tho, I try to get down to AR to ride once or twice a year and it's always a thrill.  But, I'm sure CO has some great stuff too.  Just depends on how centralized the meet needs to be.  There's some great roads in MO and WI as well.  Looking forward to it.

Mike
\'01 LC4 640E

\'06 Triumph Tiger

waltconrad

"Love means never having to say your sorry." Richard M. Nixon.

wdkng_24

i'll go where ever, but i'd vote for jasper ... its SORTA centrally located ... and that roads do frickin rock ....

lostrails

Have you considered the Black Hills of S.D.??  Great scenery, and twisty roads--both tar and gravel-ghost towns, old gold mines and of course Deadwood.

spanky

How about Northern Arizona? like Flagstaff or Sadona? that way us Newbies dont hurt our bum riding so far ( plus my wife wont let me go if it too far from home.)  ](*,)
Happy trails to you

Honda Magna, Yamaha SR 600 thumper, and impatiently Waiting for delivery of My 2006 Caspian blue Cat..

Dick Boyer

GatorTiger

Quote from: "Dirtdog"What state is Jasper in?

Any state...  8)
Triumph Tiger - The ultimate riding machine! \";-)\"

Know this:  A clean Tiger is a dirty shame!!

jp4evr

Just to weigh in on this.  Colorado or one state further east is about all I could get away with.  I would do everything possible to get there, but it can't be a two day ride each way... coming from CA.  

Maybe we should have 2.  a west coast / east coast ride-in?
2000 TIGER - Current - finally....

2000 TT600 - now my wife\'s ring

1997 CBR 600F2 - sold

1998 Suzuki - Bottom of ravine - Oops!

Patrick the Scot

Quote from: "jp4evr"Just to weigh in on this.  Colorado or one state further east is about all I could get away with.  I would do everything possible to get there, but it can't be a two day ride each way... coming from CA.  

Maybe we should have 2.  a west coast / east coast ride-in?

How about Durango?  That is not too far out from LA, or the Bay even, no?
"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Texas Tech Red Raiders - 2008 BIG IIX NCAAF CHAMPS