News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Advrider Front Page Tigers

Started by Mudhen, November 26, 2005, 10:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudhen

I recognize RedMenace, of course...but is this other dude one of you guys?

Anyway...congrats on making the frontpage!

:smt041

\'96 Steamer

davensocal

Don't know, but this is SWEEEET!!

Go Tigger!

Mudhen

Got another one...this one courtesy of 2ndSPACE.

Soon we'll be taking over that place!

\'96 Steamer

Mudhen

Congrats Fano!

(assuming that's you...sometimes they use the persons name that took the pic, sometimes it's the person in the pic...)

\'96 Steamer

BIG BILL

How could anyone leave their Tiger drowning while taking a Photograph.

Shame on them :roll:

Especially a BLACK one . :D

Bill
Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out and meet the bloody thing (Barry Sheene) Silver 2004 tiger

fano

Quote from: "Mudhen"Congrats Fano!

(assuming that's you...sometimes they use the persons name that took the pic, sometimes it's the person in the pic...)

Thank you. Friend of mine took that picture of me playing in the sand. That was fun. I had another on the front page but we didn't have it in a better resolution so it was removed after few months  :(

Gonzo

There's also one of a Steamer at sunset...I'll try to find it, great picture.

Edit...found it in the Tigers Picture Thread.  I used to be front page, I don't know if it still is or not.

If it's not, it should be.  I was in the market for a Steamer, until I found a great deal on my 2000

Peace,

Bob

Mudhen

I've had 3 pics that I've taken up there...2 right now.  But I still can't seem to achieve that riding nirvana that will put me there.

Actually....I ride like that all the time - it's just that the people I ride with SUCK at capturing the moment!   :roll:
\'96 Steamer

Mudhen

Stumbled on this one while looking through the photo archives over there.  Was on the front in '04.

\'96 Steamer

tgrrdr

Quote from: "Gonzo"There's also one of a Steamer at sunset...I'll try to find it, great picture.

hey, I remember that picture - I had a front page pic for a while but I don't think that was it. I only have one other one that hasn't been posted already - too bad I can't find mine and

edit: I'm pretty sure this is the one that made the front page, but I can't find the "official" version (and it's hard to tell it's a Tiger).

Bill Bornman 98BRG 05
N37-57.7 W122-05.0

tgrrdr

a little off topic, but that sunset back in January 2004 was pretty amazing...

Bill Bornman 98BRG 05
N37-57.7 W122-05.0