News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

**SOLD** Starcom controller for sale

Started by davensocal, January 28, 2006, 09:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davensocal

I am considering upgrading my Starcom to a Starcom advanced.  If it all works out, I will be able to sell my existing controller..  My unit works fine, but it doesn't seem to be meeting my particular needs.  

If anyone wants to try a Starcom, I will sell the controller for $100 + shipping.  To use it you will need headsets and power cables.  Unit is in almost perfect condition, just returned from warranty checkup, and still under factory warranty.  Should cost $50 for the headset, and about $15 for the power kit. (or you can use a 9V battery).   I am going to keep the rest of the system for use with the Starcom Advanced.

If really needed, I have a brand new full face headset that I would sell for retail value (should be $50), only as a convenience to the buyer.

You can check prices at www.casporttouring.com

**UPDATE** Sold offsite..  Thanks!