News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

M1 Today

Started by Chris Canning, January 29, 2006, 09:49:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Out of interest anyone of here on the M1 today 7:30am,we were on the way to the Ally Pally bike show,some poor sole on a brand new 955 Tiger it was black but mainly white with the salt on it,god knows how he was surviving in the cold,but cruising at a steady hundred,although he did slow down in the end!!! what a hero!!!.

kiwitiger

Chris, Wouldn't be one of our countryman I'd like to think we were blessed with a tad more intelligence.

In the land of godzone we only go to rallies and sleep in the snow for a couple of days..... but not at a hundred. You're right a hero ! and only a tiger owner would attempt it !!

ChrisN

7.30am on a Sunday, in January ???

Never seen that....Sunday only starts at 9.30am up t'north !!!  :lol:
Chris

tcowjww

Not me, although I was hammering down the M6 from Manchester at a steady 70ish yesterday mid-morning, back from a bike rally.  I got a fair few puzzled looks from other motorists boggling at the tent strapped across the back seat!  Camping in -2C certainly was an "experience" I'll never forget  :shock:

Sofalofa2005

9.30am Chris? Damn, you early bird... left side of noon is early on a Sunday... I'm up the M1 every day at 8.00am (monday to friday), it was bleedin' cold this morning!

I hear that the UK will soon have a hosepipe ban due to lack of rain. Funny it never occured to me with it being so cold and miserable, but come to think of it now it hasn't rained much in the last couple of months...