News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Have new 06, engine gets buzzy at around 80 mph, suggestions

Started by Tim Langley, March 27, 2006, 11:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim Langley

I have a new 06, engine gets buzzy at around 80 mph, suggestions[/list]

Green Lantern

Quote from: "Tim Langley"I have a new 06, engine gets buzzy at around 80 mph, suggestions[/list]

What do you mean by buzzy? Noise...? How many miles do you have on it?

TigerTrax

\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

Patrick the Scot

Quote from: "TigerTrax"Go 90 !

AHHH! You beat me to the punch!  "GO 90" was going to be my smart-assed suggestion as well...after all Tim left himself wide open for it.

Honestly Tim, the more miles you have on it the smoother it will get.  Let us know how buzzy it is at 6000 miles.  I submit that you will either not notice it, or it will actually smooth out, or both.  And remember it will never be as smooth as a new G-Wing.
"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Texas Tech Red Raiders - 2008 BIG IIX NCAAF CHAMPS

Bob Burnett

19 tooth front sprocket (or is it 18 tooth) anyway 1 more tooth than standard :lol:
2006 Black Tiger

Bling Bling If it\'s Stainless Steel Polish it, If it,s not then replace it

T»n»r»

Locate tube of haemorrhoid ointment in Triumph tool kit and welcome to British motorcycling