News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

fuel pressure regulator has no hose connected

Started by Tim955i, March 28, 2006, 04:28:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim955i

2003 955i.  Removed tank to inspect and replace air filter.  No vacuum hose found anywhere near to Fuel Pressure Regulator.  Bike seems to run OK.  Anyone else with no fuel pressure regulator hose?  Vacuum hose spigot on Regulator is oriented to 6 o'clock position.

iansoady

Quote from: "Tim955i"2003 955i.  Removed tank to inspect and replace air filter.  No vacuum hose found anywhere near to Fuel Pressure Regulator.  Bike seems to run OK.  Anyone else with no fuel pressure regulator hose?  Vacuum hose spigot on Regulator is oriented to 6 o'clock position.

I believe they deleted it some time in the early 2000s. Mine doesn't have one either.
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

guydan

Cheers,

Doug

looch

As mentioned, it was deleted. Good one, eh? Especially since the service manual says it should be there.
Looch

coldcanadian

Yup

It's not used anymore!
Take the Long Way........Make it Twisty