News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Silver 05 Tiger side boxes for sale

Started by obsean, May 15, 2006, 07:18:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

obsean

Hey Folks

Anyone interested in purchasing some stock 05 side boxes?  I'm thinking of replacing them with some Happy Trails side boxes, and wanted to see if there is any interest in the stock ones.  They are not quite a year old and in perfect shape. I'll let them go for 800.00.

E-mail me off list at mailto:obsean3@thebluezone.net">obsean3@thebluezone.net.

I'll be away from the computer for the next week, so if I don't get right back to you, please be patient and I'll answer when I get back.

obsean

I see a few people are looking at my post but no takers.  Make me a reasonable offer.  Lets see if we can make a deal!!!!

Brother Number One

My 04 silver Triumph pan ears are for sale, too, in the UK.  I get back in 1-2 weeks.  Haven't thought about price.  I'll be in the Midlands.

:D

And good luck selling yours, obsean
2015-16 USA & C.America: http://sawthingsclearer.com (click it, click it, click iiiit) 04 silver Tiger, Touratech Zega panniers, CCC titanium can, NWS hugger