News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Normandy 6th June

Started by Clemski, May 16, 2006, 06:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim S

I'm heading to the Stella Alpina this summer with my Tiger. It's a major event in Bardonnechia, Italy.

Basically you meet up with hundreds of other riders, a mix of standard bikes , dual sports and offroad to assault a mountain on the Sunday!

There's a tent set up high in the Alps and if you make it that far you get the T shirt! There's links all over the net, google Stella Alpina and you'll get a good idea of what's going on.

I've never been but after seeing it on the xvr.org.uk website decided to do it on my Varadero, as I've sold the Vara and replaced it with the Tiger I'm going along with it instead. I know of half a dozen UK guys going along so I hope to meet up with them there. I'm sailing from Newcastle on 4th July and heading from Holland down through Belgium then France to Italy. Spend the weekend there then follow the French coast back up to Holland to return. I'll post when I return with full details of how it went.

If we were to organise to meet there next year I'd be up for it!
04 Tiger and 97 Blade

Brother Number One

Quote from: "tiger feet"Perhaps an mini Tiger gathering in the UK first so we can get together and talk through some ideas :?:

from the holiday season now so what about something September/October when things settle down again :idea:

I shall be in Thailand by then  :(
2015-16 USA & C.America: http://sawthingsclearer.com (click it, click it, click iiiit) 04 silver Tiger, Touratech Zega panniers, CCC titanium can, NWS hugger

Jacqueslemac

Did you enjoy the trip to Normandy?

It's never too early to start planning for next year.

It looks like there are at least three or four of us going to Normandy for the 2008 D-Day celebrations. Accommodation is cheap (and can be bartered for if you're a skilled workman!).