News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Service manual on CD

Started by greg, June 20, 2006, 02:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greg

Well my cd has arrived, had a quick zip around it, appears to cover steamers also, full Triumph part numbers catalogue and a copy of the Haynes manual on it for servicing. It is all very useful and for £9.95 excellent value, though it is NOT a Triumph service manual which is the impression the advertiser gives. Overall it is worth it if only to spout correct parts numbers at recalitrant jobsworths at the parts counter.

www.fiche-man.com is the address to go see for yourselves.
2004 Girly.

Advwannabe

Thanks Greg, this is useful info for a Tigger newbie. Are you saying that its better to hold out for a genuine manual?

Cheers, Russell
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

greg

Dunno as I haven't seen the genuine thing, though I recall a recent thread in which the Triumph manual is reported as superior, though I would imagine the Haynes one is ok judging by my previous experience of them. The Triumph one costs, I believe, somewhere in the region of 1 million times what the Haynes one  does.
2004 Girly.

Brother Number One

Go on, upload it somewhere so we can all get copies, go on.  I've already ordered the Triumph manual, about £60.  If anyone's desperate, I'm happy to scan bits and upload them.  :twisted:
2015-16 USA & C.America: http://sawthingsclearer.com (click it, click it, click iiiit) 04 silver Tiger, Touratech Zega panniers, CCC titanium can, NWS hugger