News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Action Shot

Started by Silverstripes, June 25, 2006, 01:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverstripes

Hi all

Went out for a blast teh other evening with the Devon IAM group, who I am an observer for.

Thought you might like to see this shot, which was taken on a smal roundabout with a junction joining from the left (hence the left hand lifesaver).

What do you think.

gatling

Great shot; thanks for sharing.
Gatling

www.motofoto.cc

2006 KLR 650

2006 Tiger

wasions

Steve

Gear up!

<*}}}><

\'06 Tiger, \'99 DR350

Brother Number One

Looks like a good group, judging by the bikes.  Wirral was good 15 years ago (when I was an observer) but I hear it's got a bit BOF since.

Nice pic.

Tigers are best in silver :D
2015-16 USA & C.America: http://sawthingsclearer.com (click it, click it, click iiiit) 04 silver Tiger, Touratech Zega panniers, CCC titanium can, NWS hugger

En_svensk_Tiger

Hi!

Just wondering, is that a Touratech screen? It looks a bit higher and wider than the original, but eyes can be deceptive...

If not, anyone who knows where in this forum I can find a good picture showing the screen from up front?
-05 Aluminium Silver

-98 Jet Black (sold)

"If everything seems under control, you\'re just not going fast enough"

klingklang

eeh goood setup:  a caberg justissimo an a tiger....have the same :smt002

Great Escape Tours

Quote from: "Silverstripes"Hi all

Went out for a blast teh other evening with the Devon IAM group, who I am an observer for.

Thought you might like to see this shot, which was taken on a smal roundabout with a junction joining from the left (hence the left hand lifesaver).

What do you think.

It's a beautiful bike...great shot...and the perfect example of always looking the way you want the bike to go!   =)~  hehehe  

I couldn't help it...=)
Great Escape Motorcycle Tours

www.great-escape-tours.com

Hayes

great shot. I have been trying to post some pics to not avail, any tips ?