News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Offroadpics from Northern Germany

Started by McB, August 25, 2006, 09:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McB

Hello tigers,

last weekend we had our yearly EnduroEvent in the North of Germany.

Today only one pic. It shows Patrick with the silver TigerTrail 900 und me with my green XT709EN  :wink:

Cu online or offroad

McB

Mudhen

:smt041

Your bike are nice, of course....but Dieters bike...mmm... :wink:
\'96 Steamer

Patrick

The three Tiggers in the middle picture are AFAIK the only Tigers in Germany with 21' front wheels.

How many will be there out in the world? I did only recognize to further: Mudhen's and the Tiger Ivo Kastan run the Dakar with in 1996.

Any more?

Have fun!

Patrick

McB

Hi there,

now a (short) vid from this event is available for a short time.

50meg at 11mins, wmv codec9 is needed.

:arrow: Watch it online or simply download it (rightclick - save as) from here.

have fun

greetings from germany  :roll:

McB

Mudhen

Quote from: "McB"Hi there,

now a (short) vid from this event is available for a short time.

50meg at 11mins, wmv codec9 is needed.

:arrow: Watch it online or simply download it (rightclick - save as) from here.

have fun

greetings from germany  :roll:

McB

Awesome!

So did you almost lose it in that big puddle?  Looked like you got a little loose right after it.  Of course, the Steamer looked much more solid and in control - maybe having that KTM front end helped him - that cheater!!!!

:lol:
\'96 Steamer