News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

1995 Tiger

Started by DarthV, September 02, 2006, 07:27:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarthV

Hi guys, while surfing the Web i found this forum so decided to sign in and this is my first post here,......, and i hope to stay for a while,.....what i would like to know is your feedback about the 1995 Tiger model, .... i was searching for one not too expensive and i found a good looking cat....seems to be in good working condition.  :roll:

Tkx•s

Jim S

My local dealer has a 95 model in black just now, I considered it for a winter hack, keep my 04 Tiger clean, he's asking £2000 for it. I've not had one personally, but from most of the comments they seem to be sound, alternator issue but otherwise bomb proof.

What kind of money is the one you're looking at mate?
04 Tiger and 97 Blade

DarthV

He•s asking something like £1500, not bad,.....it has few scratches but nothing that can•t be fixed !  8)

cheers