News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Triumph Tiger POLL

Started by TigerTrax, August 23, 2006, 02:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim S

At last! All questions answered! The trailer mostly!  :lol:  :lol:

I'm unsure about trailers and bikes, I'm not sure it's right?  But each to their own I guess!

If you make the UK Tigertrax let me know mate. I owe you a dram!  :wink:
04 Tiger and 97 Blade

pansmiker

As An Irish Celt I think that you would be best to highlight your humour by the use of Emoticons or a simple HA HA.

Just as if your are not born within the sound of Bow Bells you are not a Cockney then you are not Irish if not born on the island and not Scottish if not born in Scotland. So not qualified to comment.

I would therefore appreciate if you could refrain from repeating drivel either from heresay, cliche or worse....Hollywood's interpretation of  history. I definitely do not believe that all Americans wear loud shirts, big checked trousers and carry 2 cameras round their necks.
The speed of the hand deceives the eye and sometimes blackens it!

greg

I definitely do not believe that all Americans wear loud shirts, big checked trousers and carry 2 cameras round their necks.[/quote]

Are you sure? :twisted:
2004 Girly.

Jim S

:lol:  :lol:

Interesting post! People all have different perceptions. Who'd thought this thread would go on so long?

This side of the pond we are very passionate about our roots, just as a lot of other countries throughout the world.

Bikes are what bring us all together here on the net. Bikers in general are passionate people, that's why we love them so much!

Amazing the way we all see things differently, like me and this trailer business!  :wink:

Here and now, we're quite cosmopolitan in Scotland, with the European borders opening up we have people from all parts working and living with us here. Everyone tries to get on and the world is becoming a smaller place! I look to the future with great optimism. Life in Scotland has never been better, very little sign of poverty, Cities and towns are clean and prospering, Crime is very low and bigotry no longer tolerated, the global warming is starting to have an effect and the weather's been better this year, warmest July ever recorded. This means more time on my bike so I'm happy! It's a great country to live in.  :lol:  :lol:
04 Tiger and 97 Blade

Great Escape Tours

Very interesting sub-topic that sprang up here...=)

I'm both Irish and Scottish, and most of the time I get along with myself fairly well.

BTW, I live in California, and am flying out to Indiana to pick up my very first Tiger...I'll be riding her back the next 6 days, so keep an eye out for me on the I-40 from Nashvegas to Cali.

Newbie to this board, and I love it so far. =)
Great Escape Motorcycle Tours

www.great-escape-tours.com

wasions

Where ya pickin' it up at?

Kin I come?
Steve

Gear up!

<*}}}><

\'06 Tiger, \'99 DR350

mikeG15

I'm not sure about Scotland, they have Gatso farms there you know.

Jim S

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Not so much up here in the North! We have a more sleekit beastie, usually found in a white van, the mobile speed camera unit!

Amazing how they find bushes, wheelie bins and signs to hide behind with the camera.  :evil:

Agreed, the speed camera thing is bad in Scotland, the police obviously see it as a great method of raising funds. My main gripe with this is it's not accident blackspots they sit at it's straight bits of road where you would expect to find speeding vehicles, what's that got  to do with prevention of accidents? Beats me!  :wink:
04 Tiger and 97 Blade