News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger Gel Seat - Front FS

Started by toddtruby, September 10, 2006, 10:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toddtruby

Tiger Gel Seat...front only P/N A9701159 MSRP $180.

Like new condition....Maybe 1k miles ridden on this seat.

$150 including shipping OBO.

purpleah

is your seat leather?  what color? any pics?
little red\'s traveling show on two wheels

toddtruby

I don't have a picture of the specific seat for sale...but I can have one up by the end of the week if necessary.

It is the Triumph OEM gel seat.  Same as listed in this recent ebay auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TRIUMPH-TIGER-FRONT-GEL-SEAT_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35603QQihZ010QQitemZ200020919058QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Auction is not mine.

len

Brand New Front Tiger Gel Seat from Hermy's Triumph is $162.00

I might be interested if the price was less then just $12 down from a brand new one.

toddtruby

Quote from: "len"Brand New Front Tiger Gel Seat from Hermy's Triumph is $162.00

I might be interested if the price was less then just $12 down from a brand new one.

Hey asshat!...first of all, your netiquette sucks.

Second of all, the OBO parts means Or Best Offer.  Not point out where else everyone can buy it.

Third, even at $162, you still need to get it somewhere or pay tax on it.  My price included shipping.

Anyone  OTHER than len, please feel free to make me an offer if you are interested in this.

pansmiker

Quote from: "toddtruby"

Hey asshat!...first of all, your netiquette sucks.

Second of all, the OBO parts means Or Best Offer.  Not point out where else everyone can buy it.

Third, even at $162, you still need to get it somewhere or pay tax on it.  My price included shipping.

Anyone  OTHER than len, please feel free to make me an offer if you are interested in this.

Touchy Touchy :?  :?  Was he not just asking a question  :?:  :?:
The speed of the hand deceives the eye and sometimes blackens it!

toddtruby

I don't see a question anywhere in the post.

pansmiker

he was questioning the price :roll:

toddtruby

Still don't see a question there.

At any rate, I believe he is just pissed because he offered me $55 for another item which I was asking (and sold to someone else) for $90.

All those communications were via Private Message, so these comments are obviously an attempt to be an a**h***.

Sorry if you don't see it the same way.

guydan

At the risk of stating the obvious...

I guess you're not in sales!

Lighten up or no one will buy your stuff.

:D
Cheers,

Doug

toddtruby

Quote from: "guydan"At the risk of stating the obvious...

I guess you're not in sales!

Lighten up or no one will buy your stuff.

:D

toddtruby

len

Wow÷ I did not want to cause any trouble; I am just interested in the seat, and thought I should mention that I could buy a new seat for only $162.00 from a local dealer, which is quite a lot less then the $180 MSRP stated.

I really wanted to know how much room there was for negotiation on the $150 price tag you were asking. Especially as the highest bidder on E-Bay was only $127.50.

pansmiker

Quote from: "toddtruby"

Still don't see a question there.

At any rate, I believe he is just pissed because he offered me $55 for another item which I was asking (and sold to someone else) for $90.

All those communications were via Private Message, so these comments are obviously an attempt to be an a**h***.

Sorry if you don't see it the same way.

FYI according to the Oxford Dictionary of current English

"Question: 1 nSentence so worded or expressed as to seek information; doubt or dispute about matter, raising of such doubt etc: matter to be discussed or decided; problem for solution , thing depending on conditions"

I too do hope that you are not making a living from sales. However i am pleased to see that the item is sold and hopefully all in the Kingdom is quiet and that peace and harmony prevails.

Paul :lol:  :lol:

toddtruby

Quote from: "len"Wow÷ I did not want to cause any trouble; I am just interested in the seat, and thought I should mention that I could buy a new seat for only $162.00 from a local dealer, which is quite a lot less then the $180 MSRP stated.

I really wanted to know how much room there was for negotiation on the $150 price tag you were asking. Especially as the highest bidder on E-Bay was only $127.50.

FYI, $127.50 plus inflated shipping of at least $22 and with a blemish disclosed in the auction.  

Seems a $150 shipped asking price for a perfect condition seat is a reasonable start point.