News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Last day out before going to Greece

Started by oldgimmer, September 19, 2006, 05:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldgimmer

Cheers (Drink Beer)

Chris

Think it ain\'t illegal yet.

oldgimmer

Just playing with the pics and now found how to post them.

Shame about the weather it was freezing but its nice to see what a wonderful country this can be when it stops raining. Very green though.

Cheers (Drink Beer)

Chris

Silverstripes

Yep

Thats Tiger country all right.

Mine looks much the same on Dartmoor or Exmoor except that the bike is Silver !!!!

Goods pics and the roads look great.

Have fun   :twisted:

tonyb

With any luck may get my Tiger out that way some day. Just not the same running the cat round London. :idea:  :wink:  :wink:
One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever

miltos

I am in UK W.Yorkshire (leeds). I would like to take my 02 Tiger with 9000 miles on clock, down to Greece, is it a bad,crazy or good idea? during summertime - July,Aug. Is it possible?

Chris if would like to answer or someone..Thank You
always Triumph

oldgimmer

:D

Always been a dream of mine to ride to Greece. Unfortunately had to do it this time on one of those plane things.

I would recommend going spring or in September when the weathers not too hot.

If your going overlang you've got the old Yougoslavia and Albania to get through. Otherwise get on the ferry from Italy.

Hope to see you there when I finally get round to it.

Cheers
Cheers (Drink Beer)

Chris

miltos

Thanks ever so much for replying, forgot to mention in my add that im coming from greece (greek). I was thinking about the ferry from north italy (Ancona) to Patras...If you want any info about places in greece just send me a msg, would be happy to help.

Hope i'll make it 1 day....
always Triumph

wasions

Steve

Gear up!

<*}}}><

\'06 Tiger, \'99 DR350

oldgimmer

Miltos,

I've sent you a pm mate, just got back from the Islands, looking at next year now,

Chris
Cheers (Drink Beer)

Chris

miltos

just updated my email in profile thanks
always Triumph