News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2003 Tiger

Started by cbxtc6, October 06, 2006, 06:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cbxtc6

Here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... %3AIT&rd=1

Yes, it's mine.  No, I'm not getting a GS -  I'm getting another Tiger!!

cbxtc6

Wow.  It didn't sell on Flea-bay.  Here's the scoop:

2003 Tiger 955i  19,000 miles. Black.  $5600

Excellent condition.  E-mail for pics!

Black, comes with factory side bag (panniers), factory heated grips, and Cee Bailey #2 wndshield.  Runs terrific!

Located N. Illinois.  Can work out delivery or meeting spot.

I also have other "stuff" for it, that I'll sell with the bike for $6700, or alone, after I sell the bike.

- Corbin seat

- Shad 42L topcase with backpad and taillight

- Throttlemeister

- Hebco & Becker engine guards

- Triumph Tankbag

- Staintune muffler

Cheers!

stevenre

Just to confirm, I just sold my 03 tiger for £3400, so your price looks reasonable

toddtruby

It's not the best time of the year to appeal to a wide buyer pool right now.  Not that the Tiger has such a large market in the first place, but in many (most) parts of the country, the riding season is winding down or over.  You'll get people looking for a bargain, but to get top dollar you really need to sell when people are looking to buy bikes and able to ride them home.

flyingpackman

I'm looking for a 2100-2004.  I saw your bike on e-bay, but I didn't bid.  I bought a bike on e-bay once without looking at it in person and it didn't turn out to be quite the deal that it was portrayed to be. So, I'm a bit leary about buying sight unseen.   Illinois is just too far from Colorado to run over and have a look.  (990 miles)

All that being said, if the bike were out here, I would certainly give it a look.  

However, I need to sell my KLR first before the wife will let me buy another bike.

I wish you luck.  Based on the pictures on e-bay, it looks like a fantastic bike!
LP

cbxtc6

Yes, I know it's a tough time of year to sell.  Hence, the low price.

Maybe we can work out a delivery/trade deal pacman?

flyingpackman

I thought you were upgrading to a new Tiger.

Are you suggesting a trade for the KLR????
LP

cbxtc6

flyingpackman

Got it.   E-mailed back.
LP

zorba

Bit late,new to the forum,  but is this still for sale ?