News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

My 2000 Tiger

Started by Qwikdray, October 17, 2006, 04:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qwikdray

After about a year of watching everyone on this site having fun I finally bought a Tiger. I'm having the best time. Here's a afternoon ride around Swan Lake north central Missouri.
Bathe her and bring her to me!

Qwikdray

tonyb

So where's the cat,  :postpics  :smt018  :jerkit  :jerkit  :jerkit
One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever

Qwikdray

easy sport I'm trying to post a 3rd time. Are you the official website nerd?

2004Tiger

Hey, Qwik, I have been where you are regarding posting a photo. There seems to be a glitch in the system and those who know the secret for attachments are refusing to tell others.
2004 Tiger. Black is beautiful. If I don\'t ride a little every day I get a little crazy.

tonyb

If you need help to post photo just ask after all you could be just  :jerkit
One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever

2004Tiger

Ignoring your obscene reply, I'll ask again. What is the proceedure for posting attachments? I have tried the "Add an Attachment" utility at the bottom of this "Post a reply" screen and also at the bottom of the New Topic screen. I browse and select a filename (JPEG) from my computer and then click on "Add an Attachement."  Several attempts and it doesn't work for me. I have asked for help before but no response.
2004 Tiger. Black is beautiful. If I don\'t ride a little every day I get a little crazy.

burntclutch

A great work around is to go to www.photobucket.com, great a free account and use it to host the photos that you will link to here.

2004Tiger

Why is a workaround necessary? What am I doing wrong to not make the attachment utility work?

oldgimmer

Hi mate, bit out of order some of those replies.

You need to open a photobucket (or similar) account. Put your photos in there for free. The pics need to be on the web not on your computer.

When your pics are displayed on the page you will see some details underneath each pic.

Cut and paste the IMG  under the picture into the post. When you display the message the clever bits on the web put up the picture instead of the URL.

Dead simple but you need a proper explaination to do it. Hope you manage pm me if you have more problems.

Cheers

Chris

Cheers (Drink Beer)

Chris

Think it ain\'t illegal yet.

2004Tiger

Chris, thanks for sharing the secret. If only site administration had posted the correct procedure!

Nice blue Tiger, even without proper spokes. Mine looks clean like that about once a year, but I won't be posting any photos.

tcowjww

Heh, Tigers aren't for keeping clean, they're for using and getting dirty!

PS - The bananas are an optional extra :D

Hayes

your your pic instructions worked, thanks. This pic was last september in BC.