News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Steamer seat and slipon muffs

Started by apache, November 02, 2006, 07:04:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apache

I have a used seat in fair condition off my 97 Tiger. Some weather checking ,but foam feels the same as the new one I put on it. $25.00.

I have a set of hand made slipons built by a friend who does this kinda thing for a living for several major retailers.. Stainless tubing from crossover to cans which are 4" aluminum with welded on mounts that attach at stock locations. End caps are USFS approved spark arrestors .(the ones Al bakers XR`s only uses) Not the most beautiful things in the world (unpolished) but worked well and sounded wicked and saved about 10 lbs. Yes there a bit loud, (intended for offroad only of course) but never sited or pulled over by the law for noise when on the road. Bike will require jetting upgrades to run correct with them.  $150.00

I`ll gladly sent pics of either. catch me @ mailto:sue_scott@gotsky.com">sue_scott@gotsky.com

Thanks.