News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2006 sounds like a jet

Started by 99Tiger, November 27, 2006, 03:30:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

99Tiger

Hello All,  Just wondering if everybody else that has a 2006 tiger has a fairly loun whine like a jet?  I am used to my 99 Tiger with 35k on it and it does not whine like the 06 does.  Is this normal?
Real and lasting Peace of mind is found only in God

06 Tiger

Too many to list

99Tiger

06 Tiger

Too many to list

Idhosam

Quote from: "99Tiger"Hello All,  Just wondering if everybody else that has a 2006 tiger has a fairly loun whine like a jet?  I am used to my 99 Tiger with 35k on it and it does not whine like the 06 does.  Is this normal?

Thanks probably why I named it Whistler.

jcm

Sounds a bit like a helicopter turbine engine! Both my 03sprint st and 06 tiger sound like that. It can be addictive when mixed with a loud can as well.

Sofalofa2005

That's one of the appeals of the sound... I love that whiring jet sound.... only other bike that has an even better sound is a Honda VFR800... smooooth...

99Tiger

Thanks guys its good to know it's normal.

My 99 Tiger is for sale in south Texas if anyone knows someone looking.

Thanks,

Keith

06 Tiger

Too many to list