News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Just took delivery of a 2007 Tiger

Started by Beezer, January 14, 2007, 06:33:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beezer

I took delivery of a new 2007 Tiger today. This bike is so sweet. My previous bike was a 2002 Aprilia Caponord. After logging 43,000 miles thru 41 States and all the Canadian Provinces but PEI, with no problems, I lost that Capo in a garage fire. The insurance company took good care of me so I began shopping for a replacement bike. Almost all my riding is on pavement with the occasional dirt or gravel road. I never ride off-road so I decided on a new Tiger because I liked what I read in the press, and read online. Also, although Aprilia makes excellent bikes, the company sucks, and so does their dealer network. So far I am very pleased with the Tiger. The fit and finish is very good and it handles so much easier than the Capo; it feels very light. I am still in the Ïbreak-inÓ period so havenÌt opened it up yet. I foresee racking up some enjoyable miles on this bike.

wasions

Nice, Beezer.

Waitin' fer pix.
Steve

Gear up!

<*}}}><

\'06 Tiger, \'99 DR350

zadok_oz

Onya Beezer. :D  What colour did you go for :?:
Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i

Patrick the Scot

Does the '07 come with factory hard bags?
"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Texas Tech Red Raiders - 2008 BIG IIX NCAAF CHAMPS

Advwannabe

Nice work Beezer,

Let us know what you think, quite a few of us want this bike to be ok at all roads riding even though Triumph doesn't seem to be that interested.

Cheers
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

Stretch

Quote from: "Patrick the Scot"Does the '07 come with factory hard bags?

They're an option now.

stwsam

Took the leap and ordered a yellow 07. Came in Friday, but not serviced so only sat on it. Sold my 04 and also wish to keep some ill advised dirt use.. But......tires.  Lots of options for street on the 17/17 inchers, but does anyone make any aggressive treads.  You know what I mean!?  No knobbies. but something in the 90/10 range. Help!!!

ps also looking to get a bash plate fabricated. The cattle guard fitted just looks hideous and worse in person.  The bike does feel light, but that is still wth out the motor running.  Ordered the alternative pipe as well.
Different results require different actions.

GatorTiger

:postpics

Get going...  :twisted:
Triumph Tiger - The ultimate riding machine! \";-)\"

Know this:  A clean Tiger is a dirty shame!!