News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Proggressive Insurance question

Started by Bliker, February 19, 2007, 05:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliker

I'm looking for a new insurance policy and was considering Proggressive. Is it cheaper to deal with Proggressive Direct, over the internet, or can you get the same prices going through a local Proggressive agent.
2004 Tiger

psychorn

I have progressive ins. Went to an agent in town. price was the same. When I changed some coverage I called the 800 number and did it by phone they were very helpful. Your policy will include free towing too. :D
Henry

04 Tiger 955cc

Green Lantern

I had a crash recently which resulted in a total losss. I was insured by Farmers Foremost Insurance, which is a division of AIG. I found them off AIG's website. Had full coverage. They were awesome.

My first year I had Progressive. No complaints until the second year when they tried to charge me close to two grand for full coverage. The first year I paid right over a grand. The agent said they had to restructure my area  because it's notorious for insurance fraud. So be it.

i ent with Foremost got full coverage for right around a grand.