News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger Parts Who has them.

Started by DirtBiker, March 11, 2007, 03:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DirtBiker

I live near Sacramento Ca. and the local dealer in town doesn't seem to carry parts. Always has to order, well I can do that with the internet. Any sugestions on who to order from? I've heard scary thing from touratech months waiting for parts ( I don't want that!)

Don't get me wrong I'm all about suporting the local guy I always give them first stab. But past experiances with shops you order on a Tuesday they might order by Friday. Then you wait.

I love Summit racing you order in the afternoon and you get it the next day (at your door step!) thats service.

Any help, advice would be great.

I hate mickey mousing my bike together!

Toby

greg

The links above are good. And you are right about Touratech. I have just this week received off road footpegs ordered August. I had forgotten about them. Also ebay is a good source, I have just received a couple of replacement bits from a breaker that would have cost a small fortune at the dealers.
2004 Girly.

TigerTrax

If you are in the USA...

and your are dealers do not have parts readily available.... you need to

contact Kevin at Baxter Cycle in Iowa...... they are TRIUMPH dealers who KNOW TRIUMPH and carry parts! I gurantee they will give you better service than just about ant Triumph dealer.

For you vintage types.... they have about 80 BSA-NORTON-TRIUMPH of 60's vintage.......TONS of parts.

google baxtercycle.com ..... tell 'em Jerry sent you ( I get no compensation ).

Tigertrax
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'