News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Attn Fat Katz Riders

Started by TigerTrax, April 09, 2007, 05:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerTrax

I have decided this is my last year to organize the Tiger Ride-In.

It has been a challenge to balance my 4 state territory coverage, sales responsibility, and try to pull the Ride-In together. Things are going well and more demands on my time occur every week.

In about 2Ω years Jane & I will be moving to Southern MO where I will finish out my selling career. We like the Southern MO area where it is rich in nature, fine people, and roads to everywhere.

I think the Ride-In has been a good thing where some fine folks came together with common interests; Tigers, Riding, and meeting new friends.

If someone wants to step up and assume the responsibilities.... the floor is wide open. I think having 2-3 events is good, but let area riders put it together ( they know where to have it and have local dealer contacts ).  I am looking forward to the Wellsboro meet... I've been in the area before and it is very nice. Ron has picked a great location.

I'll be at all 3 Ride-Ins and look forward to seeing familiar faces in

some far out places.

TigerTrax
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

Advwannabe

Hi Tigertrax,

I'm a bit far away to be taking over your responsibilities but I reckon the guys must be grateful for the work you've put in on these. All the best in your new locale.

I like the 'Fat Katz' designation. The three generations could be:

Cool Katz

Fat Katz

Road Katz

Or something. Cheers
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

BULLman

Sorry this will be your last year, really enjoyed the one in Hiawasee last year 8)

Hopefully a number of people will take up the job you did.

Good luck in MO.
BULLman

\'02 Tiger

JRO

This is too bad.  I tried to get to the Arkansas rally, but couldn't do two things at once.  I was looking forward to maybe making a future one, but soon there will be no one to organize it.  Somebody else needs to step up and volunteer.
JRO

2006 Tiger