News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Help! Starter problems!

Started by RedMenace, November 26, 2003, 04:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TbA

Quote from: "RedMenace"Well I got the ugly bitch yarded out of the bike.Ready to work on it(wish I had my ouiji board). Have I forgotten anything?

Is it a bottle Islay of Jura single malt there? ...if it  is, ..no you have not forget anything.
MCK Wheelers

Falun

Sweden

RedMenace

Is it a bottle Islay of Jura single malt there? ...

indeed it is... I will take my comfort where I can find it
The Red Menace

tenpaq

Quote from: "RedMenace"Well I got the ugly bitch yarded out of the bike.Ready to work on it(wish I had my ouiji board). Have I forgotten anything?

ah,yeah i see something that u forgot.   THE LAUNDRY!!  better get that done before you work on the bike Red! that basket is gunna blow!!

p.s. i`m takin the bike fishin tomorrow, it`s gunna be chilly at 68 far. in the morning, wooo, can`t wait till summer...
\"If you can`t get hurt, skip it!\"

2004 Silver Tiger

RedMenace

Still at it, have repaired a few wires, trying to inspect as best as my limited attention span will allow.

Found a terminal plug I haven't been able to identify; right to left bottom =black/yellow, blue, red/white;top right to left= grey/white, grey, rey white, white; black jumper from grey/white to grey/white

Anybody know what this is for?

also several bundles of long wires joined at the ends

1) black, black/white, black/white

2)four red/blue

3)three red/black

Anybody know why these are hanging around?

I think I may trim these way back unless there seems to be agood reason for them to be so long. Less wire mean less to go wrong, como no?
The Red Menace

tenpaq

sorry red,  i don`t know anything about the wires.

all i know is none of my wives would EVER let me bring all that shit into the house!   wow , i feel better now knowin that "Cool" wives do exist!( i know it`s like 0 deg. where u live) what compassion she has!! to let u in with that "Snake".

SWEET! :lol:    i`m gunna start workin out and then do me a "Cool" wife search on one of these internet love sites! there is hope, yahooooooo!   i`m alive again....thanks triumph-tiger.com,  oh and u too red.

2004 Silver Tiger

RedMenace

The Red Menace

RedMenace

Quote from: "tenpaq"sorry red,  i don`t know anything about the wires.

all i know is none of my wives would EVER let me bring all that shit into the house!   wow , i feel better now knowin that "Cool" wives do exist!( i know it`s like 0 deg. where u live) what compassion she has!! to let u in with that "Snake".

SWEET! :lol:    i`m gunna start workin out and then do me a "Cool" wife search on one of these internet love sites! there is hope, yahooooooo!   i`m alive again....thanks triumph-tiger.com,  oh and u too red.

Amy is a way cool wife! Best I've ever had :-)

and when we go on the road, she sets up camp while I have a beer :!:
The Red Menace

tenpaq

Amy is a way cool wife! Best I've ever had :-)

[/quote]

allright now, i`m really feelin good ,knowin the "Menace" has been through e few too!  allrite lets do the math, i`ve had a couple divorces and i just bought the tiger after my last divorce, so next wife HAS to be a "cool" one!  i`m seein a pattern here.....ok, i gatta get back to E-MODE.com, see ya`s.

oh, hows this sound , 40 yr. old extreme adventure lookin for a cool wife. hey it`s a start!!

i really haven`t been on a real Adventure trip yet ,but once i "Hook up" we`ll see how cool she really is , we`ll be all lost and shit with a flat tire, no bead breaker , busted subframe, no GPS!   she sticks that out and i`ll marry her for sure!!!!! :D

2004 Silver Tiger

RedMenace

got it back together today. A little reluctant to start with 3 month old petrol in the tank, but ran fine once it fired. Took a ten mile loop, stopped at the station for fresh gasoline. All seems well!
The Red Menace

tenpaq

greaaat!  you got it goin Red, thats good news! next saturday i`m ridin my bike to the "Daytona 200", gunna watch my buddies race and hang out with "street bike" gang! i finnaly fit in with the street crowd after ridin "dirt" my whole life. but still, when people look at my bike, they say what is that?!  o-well, somethings never change...

see ya

2004 Silver Tiger

Cache

Quote from: "RedMenace"got it back together today. A little reluctant to start with 3 month old petrol in the tank, but ran fine once it fired. Took a ten mile loop, stopped at the station for fresh gasoline. All seems well!

Rock on Red!  Glad to hear you fixed her.  I've been staying off the computer, so I missed most of this.  Good job inspector.  Now come and put mine together for me will ya!
\"Ah but fortunately... I have the key, to escape reality\" - John Prine