News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

For Sale. UK

Started by MARKC, May 03, 2007, 11:20:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MARKC

MRA Vario screen. Only been out on the bike twice with it so clean and scratch free. I'm 6'4" and use a airhawk seat so noticable buffeting around the head for me.I'm going the whole hog with a sedcem 6"higher and 6" wider.Cost £85 but will accept £45.

Also TomTom Rider which has not been used and was an unwanted Christmas present.Blue tooth headset and bike mount. £225. Full UK maps.

If interested I would be happy to meet up for a try out with the screen obviously would work better for someone smaller than me.

600scoobs

Id have it if it gets that wind blast noise away it'd make me very happy Im only 5'11 so should be fine if it's still available that is .

Also I may have a think about the Tom Tom too?
Bikes are for riding all year not to polish on a sunday showing off to neighbours !

MARKC

600scoobs, pm for you.

600scoobs

Quote from: "MARKC"600scoobs, pm for you.

Sent you PM my email address thanks. :)
Bikes are for riding all year not to polish on a sunday showing off to neighbours !

jizerbike

If you have still got the TomTom I would be interested?

MARKC

Sorry 600scoobs wants them.

jizerbike

No worries, happy selling/buying!

600scoobs

Got the screen today thanks all the best selling the Tom tom shall post my coments on the screen later when Iv had chance to ride with it ;)

MARKC

Glad it got to you OK.  Safe riding. :D

600scoobs

Seems to be working was a windy day really need a calm day and ride at speed to 100% on how effective it is but Im very pleased none the less.

I had to make my own mirror wideners cos they hit the screen before reaching full turn stops better than the £30 wanted for the same thing an another site !