News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Greetings, new Steamer owner here..

Started by Jomama, June 18, 2007, 11:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jomama

O'la folks...  been lurking & doing lots of reading the last few weeks after picking up a 96 Tiger....  

25K on the Odo, also has the Givi saddle bag racks and some soft side bags not in the pics..  

Had a 500 Vulcan about 10 years ago while in college..  and I'm damn excited to be riding again..

Only have driveway shots so far..

Cheers!
1996 Tiger
2008 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Dbl Cab Longbed SR5
**sold** /cry...  1993 FZJ80 Toyota Land Cruiser

burntclutch

sweet!

Can I have your Bagster tank cover if you're not using it? ;)

Great bike and for my money, the best looking one along with the nicest looking Triumph engine this side of the Meridians. Those finished cooling fins...the lack of hoses everywhere...

Get the center stand, get the suspension firmed up if she is a bit squishy and prepare to enjoy it! :D

Jomama

Thanks, I really love the way it rides...  The Original owner did a lot of wrenching himself and supposedly stiffened the front fork....  Unfortunatly the guy I bought it from was not a wrencher, so he knew very little about it...   Hope to contact the Original owner and pick his brain, he may even be on some of these Dualsport forums...

Keeping the tank cover  :wink:  came with a tank bag that clips into it..

Center stand is the next purchase..  

cheers!
1996 Tiger
2008 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Dbl Cab Longbed SR5
**sold** /cry...  1993 FZJ80 Toyota Land Cruiser