News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Any one near the Lakes England

Started by BIG BILL, June 20, 2007, 07:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIG BILL

Heading to the Lake District for the W/end camping, any other Tigers going that way?

Camping at Pooley bridge   Waterside House campsite.

First w/end away with the full hard luggage can't wait  :D

Bill
Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out and meet the bloody thing (Barry Sheene) Silver 2004 tiger

Harley

Hi Bill,

timing won't be right.

I live in York and am about to ride my 05 Tiger upto Richmond-N.Yorks to meet a mate of mine who runs around on a new Sprint ST.

We are following a route shown on P68 of BIKE Mag July 07 issue.

We are doing reverse order, starting from Scoth Corner, taking the B roads to Alston then dropping to Penrith. From there along the A66 to Keswick, a circuit of Whinlatter Forest Park, then dropping down to Windermere on the A591.

Back to Penrith on the A592 then take the fast (for bikes) A66 back to Scotch Corner.

Got back from Turkey last night, following 7 days of 40 Degree, cloudless days. Just hope that we manage 1 rain free day in June and that it's today.

Hope you have a great weekend, i am going to start Shadowfax up and let her warm her beautiful insides up for 10 mins.

Harley

Harley

Hi Bill,

timing won't be right.

I live in York and am about to ride my 05 Tiger upto Richmond-N.Yorks to meet a mate of mine who runs around on a new Sprint ST.

We are following a route shown on P68 of BIKE Mag July 07 issue.

We are doing reverse order, starting from Scoth Corner, taking the B roads to Alston then dropping to Penrith. From there along the A66 to Keswick, a circuit of Whinlatter Forest Park, then dropping down to Windermere on the A591.

Back to Penrith on the A592 then take the fast (for bikes) A66 back to Scotch Corner.

Got back from Turkey last night, following 7 days of 40 Degree, cloudless days. Just hope that we manage 1 rain free day in June and that it's today.

Hope you have a great weekend, i am going to start Shadowfax up and let her warm her beautiful insides up for 10 mins.

Harley