News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Pic's i'm too thick

Started by BIG BILL, June 24, 2007, 07:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIG BILL

Can anyone help,,,, if I send some pic's can they post them for me? :cry:

I have just come back from my first Tour on the new Tigger. Only 350 miles though.

BiLL
Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out and meet the bloody thing (Barry Sheene) Silver 2004 tiger

malc

Send them to mailto:triumphworldrat@aol.com">triumphworldrat@aol.com & I will post them up for you no probs
its grrreaaattttttttt

I've had trouble posting pic lately. Anyone know why.

ChrisN

Bill,

As far as I know, you can't upload photos direct to this site.

You need to have them posted somewhere on the net first and then include a link in your message by using the img button to enclose the "URL" address.

TIP: To obtain the URL of a photo, point the cursor on it and right click, drop down to properties, click and then copy the URL address to the clipboard. Then paste this in your message.

Seems to work fine for me:

Test this by right clicking the above photo to find :  http://www.chrisneary.co.uk/gallery/albums/EuroTour2006-2/ET06_052.sized.jpg
Chris

BIG BILL

Still too thick I can't even send them to malc?

Bill
Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out and meet the bloody thing (Barry Sheene) Silver 2004 tiger

Stretch

First, open a free account with www.photobucket.com.

Photos that you want to upload need to be in your 'Documents' folder.  That's where Photobucket pulls the images from.  You can't pull them from iPhoto with Photobucket.  You have to pull them yourself from iPhoto and put them in 'Documents'.

Then, following the directions on Photobucket, upload your photos from your computer to your Photobucket album.

When you look at your album, you'll notice that each photo now has its own web address:

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g259/ ... erside.gif

Now all you have to do is type at the end.  Make sure there are no spaces.  That'll screw things up.

Once you've put the IMG tags in the appropriate places, the computer software reads that as a cue to post the actual image where the photo's URL is.

So, putting the IMG tags on my photo's URL from above:

[/img]

I'll try it from panoramio........

Quote from: "Blacktiger"I'll try it from panoramio........

Nope.

Thing is....I've posted photos on here before.. http://www.triumph-tiger.com/phpBB2/vie ... highlight=

But it doesn't work anymore.

Trying previous method.....

Didn't work and got this message :- Upload Error: Could not upload Attachment to ./files/web_howard_on_the_trail_47kb_307.jpg.