News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB: Corbin and/or Cee Bailey's #1 +6 +6 for 955

Started by ThreePutt, August 22, 2007, 01:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThreePutt

WTB: Corbin or Cee Bailey's #1 +6 +6  for 955
I traded my 05 in March and I missed it so much I bought an 03. Now I've got to try and buy back all the stuff I sold off

Thanks,

Tom
Tom

2006 Tiger
2009 BMW R1200 RT

Stretch

There's a Corbin on eBay right now.

ThreePutt

Thanks, but I'd like all black with no backrest hardware.
Tom

2006 Tiger
2009 BMW R1200 RT

jaak

I think I have the screen you are looking for. Let me go down to the garage, search, snap a picture. Will get back to you.

jaak

Here you go. It's a very dark tint, dark smoke or whatever they called it. I am not sure about the width and height. If you are looking for the widest, this isn't it. I had that one too and didn't like it, crashed and insurance paid for it, lucky me. So I got this one instead, but am now riding with a cutoff stocker and don't want anything taller than that. $80 + shipping (from Norfolk, VA).

ThreePutt

Sorry, I'm looking for the biggest 'barn door' they make.
Tom

2006 Tiger
2009 BMW R1200 RT

curt

edit: Ooopps me bad. These are from a 2005 Tiger

Haven't seen any barn doors lately but...

this is pretty good size. This came with a bike a just purchased, but I prefer the screen on the bike, about 2" smaller.
I also have one of these.

It puts me a bit to high, Hmmmm. It's a bit taller than the standard seat in it's tallest position. Both items are like new.
If you got something already, oh well. If not pm me. or email me at curt126atmac  dot com

curt
So many roads, so little time