News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Where to buy OEM parts??

Started by kvo-tn1-2beat, August 26, 2007, 11:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kvo-tn1-2beat

Where is a good site to buy OEM parts, like gaskets, piston rings, pistons or other OEM stuff to work a bike over?

kvo-tn1-2beat

I'm starting to pick up on the fact that pretty much everyone on here, is on another popular motorcycle site. Hummm. It's my keen intelect that has brought me to this profound conclusion.

Stretch

You're a clever devil, ain'tcha?  :mrgreen:

WIDGIN

But this is a better site because it's all TIGER'S.  No distractions from the peanut gallery.   :wink:
WIDGIN (When In Doubt, Gas It Now)
BRG 2005 955i R.I.P.

kvo-tn1-2beat

Quote from: "WIDGIN"But this is a better site because it's all TIGER'S.  No distractions from the peanut gallery.   :wink:

HA!

abruzzi

ADVrider is fun and there are lots of people there, the nice thing is here you can post without fear that someone will berate you for not buying a strom.  :-)

(Please don't think I'm anti strom--I just think Suzuki should have ditched it in favor of the Cagiva Navigator (a strom engine in a Gran Canyon (about 1000 times better looking than the strom (how's that for nested parentheticals?))))

Geof

iceweazel

I tend to use the online fisches I've saved and call around.   The WI dealer thats online has pretty decent OEM pricing even with shipping compared to both the local dealers.  http://www.rideteamtriumph.com/intro.htm

HappyMan

Quote from: "WIDGIN"But this is a better site because it's all TIGER'S.  No distractions from the peanut gallery.   :wink:

So far, so good.  Of course I'm nothing but a poser until I get my own Tigger....
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com