News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

history back

Started by abruzzi, October 28, 2007, 09:10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abruzzi

As a fluke of the way the systems were merged (the users that signed up for tigertriple.com merged with the users that were brought over from triumph-tiger.com)  Those users that had accounts on t-t.com but not tt.com had accounts brought over with all their stats and history, but users that had t-t.com accounts, and signed up for tt.com before the systems were merged only got the stats from from the tt.com, not t-t.com.  So if "stretch" signed up April 2007 and posted 200 times, that didn't reflect in his stats which would have shown Aug 2007, and only the quantity of posts posted since august.

Several members brought this to my attention.  Well, I finally got around to fixing the data, If I inadvertanly missed you, let me know, and I'll check the data.

Geof

Stretch

I did notice the sudden jump in my post count.  I was wondering if the mice were posting while I was asleep.  

nightrunner

Not sure I followed all that.  Anyway I was signed up as Nightowl on T-T.com and Nightrunner here (prior to the thread merge).  If you can't combine them, no worries.
Scott

Seeking adventure and peril

Advwannabe

Cheers Abruzzi,

Didn't understand much of that but like the result. Thanks!
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

zombie

I haven't got a clue what you just wrote but cheers anyway for hosting the site :lol: