News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Wheels on eBay

Started by CvPiper, November 13, 2007, 11:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CvPiper

I'm looking for a spare set of wheels (Alloy) for my 05 Tiger in order to boot them up with off road tyres.

Whilst looking I cam across these on eBay. Dymag 17" Supermoto style for the 955i Tiger.

Is it wrong to be tempted????

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Triumph-tiger-955i-Dymag-wheels_W0QQitemZ180179640169QQihZ008QQcategoryZ10486QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
2005 Tiger 955i, Lucifer Orange
3 Box Luggage
Rider and Pillion Gel Seats
Touring Screen
TOR Can
Scottoiller
Autocom (Work in Progress)

Chris Canning

Well i never!!!

That guy bought those, must year and a half ago,i remember because i got outbid on them!!! and it was a large bid!!!,in the end went and ordered some new ones from Dymag.

Those wheels will only fit,99 to 2004,they may fit later bikes but i wouldn't hold your breath!!! the problem being on the 05's and later have cast wheels and their different design, and also have a steepened  head angle so 17" isn't really an option

But for anyone in the UK,with a 99/04 buy e'm,it'll take your Tiger into another world,the ones in the picture are 5 spoke magnesium,i have the same on another bike,i went for 7 spoke alloy,same but different!!!!.