News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

NEC Show

Started by Chris Canning, November 22, 2007, 06:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Not sure if it's a good thing or not!!!,i actually work in the trade,trade day was today at the NEC show here in the UK,as we live all of 20 minutes away(on a bad day) not qualified to say if it's good or bad,but we enjoyed it,guess people who have a good distance to travel will put their two peneeth in.

blacktiger

Well, I've got my tickets online and am going on Monday 26th. Going up by train which, for me, is free.  :) Nice.
Are you working there Chris?
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Chris Canning

I almost did,but escaped by the skin of my teeth!!! so today i could swan about with my other half and enjoy an excellent social day,which trade day is.

I don't normally get into 'Is the show any good this year' as i live all of 20 minutes from the NEC,but i have to say there are a lot less stalls selling junk,which seems to have raised the tone a little,but like a said,if it took several hours to get there,i might have a different point of view.